Ayurvedic powder helps in boosting hair growth by providing nutritional and herbal benefits to the scalp. This herbal blend helps restore a healthy hair balance.
- Strengthens hair and scalp
- Prevents hair breakage
- Thickens hair
- Detox the scalp
- Prevent hair loss
HOW TO USE
- Apply on a clean hair
- Mix 2 to 3 table spoon or (more) of ayurvedic herbs with water to form a paste (depending on the length of your hair)
- Prep hair in four sections, then apply from roots to tip
- Cover a shower cap and let powder sit for 5 minutes
- Rinse off thoroughly
NOTE: You can mix ayurvedic powder to your deep conditioner to form a paste.
- Scoop out conditioner in a bowl depending on hair length
- Add 1 tablespoon of powder or more depending on hair length (do not exceed 2 tablespoons)
- Mix well until powder is fully incorporated
- Apply mixture to your hair in sections
- Massage thoroughly
- Cover hair with a shower cap
- Steam for 15 to 30 minutes
- Rinse out thoroughly
CONTAINS: Boswellia, Saw Palmetto, Triphala, Artichoke, Ajwain, Damaina, Guggul, Punarnava, Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Aswagandha, Shatavari, Juniper, Triphala, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Amla, Bhringraj, Centella asiatic, Chickweed, Plantago lanceolata,Baheda, Tulsi.